Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Finally: The Anti Muslim Spray!!!

Assalamualaikum all!!!

I've been sipping through the internet for interesting news about our cousins in other religions and here I found out something very interesting: An Anti - Muslim Spray and other ways to avoid muslims.

I thought to myself: Fascinating, this could be interesting. So I opened the video(it was on YouTube) and 'tada'. So the concept was this: they wanted some "equipment" to deter Muslims from getting close to them (bomb threat, curses or whatever).

Here we're some of the things proposed:
  1. They wanted Muslims to wear an ID card always to show that they were muslims
  2. They wanted to insert a special chip into us, it might even glow in the dark.
  3. to some extreme they wanted our social security number tattooed on our shoulder (don't know how they are going to spot that, because we do usually wear jubahs. lol)
  4. An Anti Muslim Spray (Although some of our cousins would just shot us in the head instead)

 One thing that came to my liking is this idea of an ID card. to know who or who isn't a muslim. Seriously, I wouldn't have minded at all. The most important thing to any muslim is the way he portrays himself to the world. Call bragging or pride or whatever, I believe that setting examples is the first key to making other people understand Islam. Don't you? Many peopl


No comments:

Post a Comment