Friday, August 19, 2011

I am Grateful that I made it Home

Alhamdullillah, praise to Allah s.w.t that yesterday I was able to reach home safely.

I am grateful that yesterday I was finally able to celebrate Nadiya's 8th birthday.

Ergo, before this, I wasn't able to come to Aziem's or Udden's Birthday, so this time I made an effort to come to Nadiya's birthday, better put my face somewhere.

I am grateful that I had enough money to buy all 3 of them presents, although it reached more than the budget I had expected, it was still enough to get me back to my house, the taxi driver was asking where in the world my house was, it seemed it was at the middle of nowhere, in the middle of the forest.

I bought Nadiya a nice little pink rabbit, I wanted to remind her about me, so I thought to myself, a stuffed rabbit would do!

As a brother, I am grateful that I remembered how adorable and naughty my siblings can be, if you buy a present for one of them, you have to buy for the others. I bought Ben 10 action figures both for Aziem and Udden, both looked delighted at there new toys.

Only Nuaim wasn't home yet, being in the middle between the two factions of "seniors" and "juniors" in the family, he was best of both worlds. There was some problems regarding his ticket back to Malaysia, alas, I'm grateful that he is still alright, he didn't even whine about it, he just said that if worst case scenario, he would celebrate at Bandung. He is so cheerful.
 
Ergo, I hope to see everyone this Eidul Fitri, This year I'll be the one driving back to "Kampung", I'm already a pro in long distance driving, my mum even went on calling me a very "ethical" driver. Thanks Ummi.


I am grateful to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment